We provide two types of timer / clock suitable for outdoor rugged environments. They are protected by a matt polycarbonate fascia:
- Clock - shows time of day and date. 4-digit display
- Timer - provides count-up, count-down and "workout" modes for timing. Time of day and date are shown when not timing. 4-digit or 6-digit display
They are ideal for outdoor sports facilities, factories and public meeting areas.
For timing, they are controlled by a removable hand-held control panel on a 5m cable. Programming and setting the time is done be use of an infra-red remote control.
Timers provide the following features:
- Count-up timer: hundredths / seconds / minutes (MM:SS)
- Count-down timer: (MM:SS)
- Timer mode: count-up or count-down from a set-value
- “Workout” mode: to manage sequences of exercises / rest periods.
Timers / clocks are available with an optional GPS / DCF timing signal antennae to ensure they always keep perfectly accurate time without user intervention.
They are mains powered and therefore require a suitable 13amp power supply (socket of fused spur) in the vicinity of the timer / clock.
The prices shown are for supply only. If you would prefer the timer to be installed by Continental technicians, please add a "Timer installation" to your basket before checkout.
The timers / clocks come in two versions:
- 4 digit - for clocks or timers
- 6 digit - for timers
and three digit sizes:
- 9cm with 35m readability
- 16cm with 60m readability
- 25cm with 120m readability
The 16cm digit clock features an integral horn and the 16cm and 25cm clocks feature integral thermometers to enable display of the current temperature.
Dimensions of 4-digit timers / clocks:
- 9cm high digits: 460mm x 180mm x 90mm
- 16cm high digits: 830mm x 320mm x 90mm
- 25cm high digits: 1230mm x 400mm x 90mm
Dimensions of 6-digit timers:
- 9cm high digits: 700mm x 180mm x 90mm
- 16cm high digits: 1230mm x 320mm x 90mm