Setting up a trampoline park
Continental Sports is the UK’s largest manufacturer of equipment for gymnastics and trampolining, physical education, sports halls and trampoline parks. Trampoline parks have been increasingly popular in the USA for the past few years and have been experiencing huge growth in the UK and Europe. A trampoline park consists of a large number of trampolines with padding between and around them and incorporates various "Zones" to allow for different bouncing activities. At Continental we have leveraged our experience of more than 50 years of manufacturing and installing gymnastics and trampolining equipment to develop a modular system for trampoline parks. We are regularly approached by potential customers asking for advice on how to set up their own trampoline park so we have compiled the most frequently asked questions here. After reading this document if you would like to discuss your project further or have questions that are not answered here, please call us for a discussion or to arrange to visit our designers, estimators and technical sales team.
- HOW MUCH SPACE DO I REQUIRE TO OPERATE A TRAMPOLINE PARK?
- WHAT CEILING HEIGHT DO I NEED IN MY TRAMPOLINE PARK?
- DO I NEED PLANNING PERMISSION?
- WHAT WILL MY PARK COST TO FIT OUT?
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BUILD THE PARK?
- DO YOU HAVE SAMPLE PLANS YOU CAN SEND ME?
- WHERE ARE THE TRAMPOLINE COMPONENTS MADE?
- DO YOU INSTALL TRAMPOLINE PARK SYSTEMS OUTSIDE THE UK?
- WHAT WARRANTY DO YOU PROVIDE?
- AM I RESTRICTED TO YOUR STANDARD COLOURS?
- WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT A CONTINENTAL TRAMPOLINE PARK ?
- CAN I SEE AND TRY OUT A CONTINENTAL TRAMPOLINE PARK?